Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 23, 2010 Skiing Baldy with Justin

Rhichard(?) and Justin on Thunder Mtn. GRR from top of Thunder
Justin on Thunder with Telegraph behind
Me on Thunder with Baldy Bowl in background
Gorgo from Backbone chair area
Decided I needed to ski Baldy a few more times before the snow disappears. Man was there a lot less snow than the last time I was up, but the temps have been very warm the last week or so. Spring is here for sure. Came across Justin in the parking lot, and he was already 3 sheets to the wind. Later , coming down Skuline, he got out of control and nearly took me out. Put me in a weird space for the remainder of the day, seeing how it was real close to where I had my incident with the tree. See a lot of me inJustin, not sure how that works, LOL . Windy all day, some 60 MPH wind gusts. As usuall, any day in the mountains is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment