I did the REALLY STUPID today and went with Justin from work up to Baldy to try skiing for an hour or two. Not a smart thing to do the day after putting in 45 miles with 5000 feet of climbing the day before on the bike. The legs felt like jello from the get go, right off the first lift ride at the notch. I ended up only doing a total of maybe 5 or 6 runs, but did manage to ski down to the car as the last run of the day. While taking a break in the bar, I dropped my wad of money on the floor and did not know it. It got picked up by an employe, but I was unaware. Due to his honesty, I got my money back, and tipped him a ten spot for being a good person. Renewed my faith in people, as he could have easily kept the 50 to 60 bucks that were dropped. Shitty day skiing, good day in the mountains.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment