![]() |
| The group down in the middle of the switchbacks. |
![]() | ||
| Up at Newman's Point, with Aimee already having been to the shack. |
Baldy in March, looking very dry of snow.
The family that rides together, rides together.
This family really loves to ride, especially in the mountains.
Another after work Saturday morning ride up GMR with Fred, Gina, Alyce, Herb, and Aimee. Started out with nice weather and it stayed like that all the way up to the shack. Once again, lots of people on both bicycles and motorcycles. Not to sound snobbish, but will be glad when the time trial race is over and all the crowds are gone. I know I can miss all these riders by being up there mid-week, but that is a hard thing after working all night. With Daylight savings time coming up, I will have to get in that mode though. Also need to seriously start the Rainier training, or I will never make the summit. We met a family of four just as we were making the shack. Two young kids with mom and dad. Parents were doing most of the work, but just seeing the young ones up there was great. Emma and Wyatt were the kids names. Family was from Long Beach if I remember right, and in talking to the dad, it sounds like they ride a lot. Had a great time as usual.





No comments:
Post a Comment