At the top, next to the shed on a cool afternoon.
 |
| Baldy from the top of GMR |
 |
| Puddingstone from up on GMR |
 |
| New cold weather gloves I was glad to have along. | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Was just before the gate at the bottom of GMR, trying to get my head into the next hour plus of suffering, when someone drove by me yelling out my name. Turned out to be none other than Matt himself. Claims he just got back from Salt Lake City, some kind of business and skiing trip. Hope it was more skiing than business, but only he really knows. After chatting for a little while, we parted ways, he driving, and me, well, going at my usual snails pace up the road. Being by myself, I took things at a pace that would allow me to enjoy the views and just being up in the mountains. Weather was on the cool side, and I made sure I was well prepared for the ride down. Got up to the shack in not too bad a time for me, and took a few picks before dressing up in wind pants and a nice warm jacket. Had a great ride down and as usual, had a good time
No comments:
Post a Comment