Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2010 GMR solo

Turn that many a car has missed Shack with Baldy
Favorite shot of the day. Road dropping off to
no where.
The wall at the top.
Just past the first saddle.
GMR with Crystal Lake Bowl in background
All by myself.
Couldn't get an answer from Beanz to my email invite about going this morning, so I went solo.
Pretty much an average ride, with crossing an unfriendly FryDaddy not once, twice , or three times, but four times he went by without as much as a hello. Guess when I am solo, I am not worth the time to talk to. Ha Ha. Oh well. Such is life. When resting at the top, PinoyBentor and friends went by, and all they had to say was " Where's Beanz?" I guess I really don't exist. Hummm. Maybe I need to take up another endeavor. LOL No way. The heck with all them . Took tons of pictures on the ride down. Stopped and shot different angles and such, and came away with a few interesting ones. Another great ride in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment