The steeds at top of GMR
The group at the top of GMR, Baldy
overlooking in background
L A with the ocean catching the sun
Gina and Fred at Peacock Saddle on return
All of us at the Village
Me,Fred, Tom,Gina, and Herb at the shack on GMR
Virgins no more
We had two first timers on this ride out to the village. Along with myself, Fred, and Gina, were Herb and Tom. Gina and Tom had never made the Village, although they had both gotten closer than they knew on previous rides. Pretty much a normal ride, but I had to catch up with everyone as I got a 20 minute late start on the group. Caught them just after the first saddle, and we pretty much took our time out to the Village. I could tell people were getting tired the closer we got to the town, but no one was about to call it a day this time without making it. Once we made town, everyone rested up and we headed back. Got some good pics on return, being able to see the ocean was cool.
Baldy from Newman's Point

No comments:
Post a Comment