Friday, January 22, 2010

1-22-10 Mistake up Baldy

Thought I would go up and make a few turns after work this morning, what a mistake that was. After getting dressed for the elements.I took off around 11:30 am. It started snowing below the tunnels, not a good sign. Put the chains on and had no problems until just before the top of the road . 100 feet before the parking lot, on the steepest part of the road, I lost a chain. Put the parking brake on and put it in park, things seemed ok, and got out to put the chain back on. While trying to do so, the damn car started sliding back down the road with no one in it. To say the least, it hit a parked car. Long sstory short, my car took the worst of it. With the weather being so bad, I was unable to leave any information, but I got his license plate number and called the cops and insurance company when I got home. What a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment