
Fred, Gina, Alyce, and Herb at the shack.

Herb and Alyce on the way up.

Fred and Gina

Horse shoe curve at bottom of
GMR

At the shack before ride down, racing the darkness
Hadn't been up
GMR in a while, so I tried talking Fred and Gina into a Saturday night ride up to try and beat the sunset. Well, we made it up in time, but were a little slow in getting down . Friends of Fred's came along, Herb and Alyce. They had been up
GMR a few times with Fred and Gina in the last few months, but never for an evening ride. Everyone had lights on the way back down except Gina. I should have seen that and ridden behind her, but seeing how I had the brightest light, I brought up the rear of the procession. All in all a good ride, but next time I will bring an extra light just to make sure everyone is taken care of.
No comments:
Post a Comment