Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011 Baldy Village with Lauetta, Doug, and Fred

Out GRR with Iron Mt, behind My ride at the Post Office
Ray Clone's killer dog and bear chaser.
Lauretta, Fred, and Doug at the shack
Clouds on lower GMR keeping it cool.
Seeing that I am as out of shape as I can get, decided on a ride to the Village to see just how bad things actually were. Boy oh boy are they bad. Met up with Fred, Lauretta, and Doug for a ride out to Baldy. After a cloud covered cool ride up to the shack, we continued on up. As is the norm, I was bringing up the rear most of the time, but hey, I was out there riding. These days for me that is a plus. Got to the Post Office and met Ray Clone and his killer bear chasing mini pincher. I have met Ray up on GMR a few times in the past, but this was a first time for the pup. Loves to bark is one thing I can say. LOL After Lauretta and Doug took off to try the lifts, Fred and I hung out for a while at the P. O. and up at the park. Stopped in at the Lodge on the way back and found Lauretta and Doug had second thoughts on the lifts around Ice House Canyon or so. Had a good ride down and enjoyed the entire day, even though is showed me just how bad of shape I really am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment